We are looking to recruit an experienced Motorcycle Technician to undertake maintenance, service and repair of motorcycles within our multi franchise workshop.
- To perform all work assigned efficiently and to Company and Manufacturer's standards.
- To advise Workshop Foreman if additional work is required and seek his assistance and authority in the rectification of faults.
- To ensure the Company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained when dealing with customers.
- To maintain a high level of competence for the work to be undertaken by undergoing on-site training, attending courses at suppliers and manufacturer's and reading technical bulletins as required.
- To discuss with customers, problems with the vehicle as requested.
- To operate equipment and carry out all duties in a safe manner.
- To maintain equipment, protective clothing and work areas in a clean, tidy and safe condition.
- The ideal candidate will be a team player, strong communicator, and a motivator.
- You would be fully qualified to an NVQ level 3 or have completed a manufacture training programme
- You will commit to continued training and development – attending manufactures training courses regularly
- Ideally you will be a qualified MOT tester
- It is essential that you have a valid motorcycle licence which is free from excessive infringements and offences.
- You will have a minimum of two years recent experience in a similar role.
- You will be flexible in your approach.
- Have excellent productivity and efficiency levels.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
Salary and Hours of Work
- £20,000 to £30,000 depending on qualifications and experience
- 40 hours over 5 days including alternate Saturdays
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Fee onsite parking
- Excellent working environment
- Subsidised on-site cafe
Enhanced benefits after qualifying period
- 33 days holiday
- 10 days full sick pay
- Death in service benefit of 2 times basic annual salary
- Cycle to work scheme
Please email your CV and covering letter including current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Bev Ellicott for further information