We are seeking an Aftersales Advisor to join the team at our long-established independent dealership in Exeter.
Working 5 days a week Monday to Friday, this is a great opportunity to join our successful team.
You will have excellent customer service skills along with previous experience in a similar role. Knowledge of Motorcycle parts would be an advantage.
This is a high profile and demanding role and requires both a confident and professional approach.
- Managing incoming enquiries for both parts and service over the telephone and face to face.
- Booking services and MOT’s and updating franchise portals.
- Working closely with the workshop to supply parts
- Customer service follow up calls
- Invoicing all completed jobs and processing payments
- Assisting the team in all administration tasks
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Good verbal communication skills
- Reliable and flexible with a professional attitude
- Organised and efficient
- Understanding of the parts process
- Good technical knowledge of motorcycles
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Good IT knowledge and skills
- Knowledge of the Pinnacle dealer management system would be an advantage.
Salary / Hours of Work
- £20,000 to £22,000 depending on skills and experience
- Monthly team bonus on achieving targets.
- 40 hours over 5 days Monday to Friday
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Free Parking
- Subsidised café
- Excellent working environment
Enhanced benefits after qualifying period
- 33 days holiday
- 10 days full sick pay
- Death in service benefit of 2 times basic annual salary
- Cycle to work scheme
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org