Piaggio has three high wheel scooter collections. At entry level, there is Liberty, then for those seeking something a little more complete there is the Medley. However, the crème de la crème, when it comes to performance, attention to detail, safety and practicality, is the Beverley 300 ABS-ASR which has established itself as a benchmark in the scooter world. it is powered by a single cylinder 278 cc Euro 4 engine with catalytic converter exhaust, single cam four-valve distributor and electronic fuel injection.
It delivers outstanding performance in all driving conditions, yet is economical when it comes to fuel consumption, providing 30.3 km / litre (WMTC daily usage). This high wheel favourite also comes equipped with stellar systems such as ABS, ASR traction control, remote seat unlocking, Bike Finder and two spacious compartments for your helmet and other items.
Offer Ends 31/10/2018
Customers who buy a new Vespa GTS 300, Piaggio Beverly 300 and Beverly 350 between 1st August and 31st October 2018 will get their new scooter equipped with one of TRACKER’s industry-leading SVR units for free and will also receive their first year’s subscription to TRACKER’s monitoring service completely free of charge. Piaggio Group is also pleased to announce that it is working with Lexham Insurance to support this promotion and customers will receive a 10% discount for fitting and activating TRACKER Monitor. This discount is irrespective of postcode area and will be applied upon confirmation that the vehicle is equipped with one of TRACKER’s devices. Terms and conditions will apply.
1. The Tracker Monitor promotion (“the promotion”) is only available to customers buying a new Piaggio Beverly 300, Piaggio Beverly 350 or Vespa GTS 300 (all variants) from an official dealership.
2. The promotion runs from 1st August 2018 – 31st October 2018 (and will be reviewed/monitored for extending the offer).
3. This promotion is not retrospective.
4. There is no cash alternative and the TRACKER unit is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
5. Only one free TRACKER Monitor per model of scooter listed in Clause 1.
6. Piaggio & C. S.p.A. and its dealers accept no responsibility for damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment suffered as a result of taking part in this promotion.
7. Piaggio & C. S.p.A. and its retailers reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this offer with or without prior notice due to any reason.
8. Customers and retailers taking part in the promotion shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
1. The 10% discount is in place with Lexham’s Core insurer, which will pick up 95% of all policies and likely 100% in London.
2. It is not possible to automatically attach the discount to models so customers need to mention at quote stage but they will be asked about security as part of the standard questions.
3. The discount is reliant on the customer being registered and subscribed to the monitoring service.
4. The discount will extend to all vehicles fitted with the Tracker Monitor so any additional models the dealer fits the Tracker to will also qualify.