The new Beverly SportTouring is the first scooter on the market which can be equipped with the ABS/ASR package for optimum vehicle management even in the most delicate situations, such as in the event of a sudden loss of grip in emergency acceleration or braking.
Both the wheels are equipped with a tone wheel and a sensor for instantaneous detection of rotation speed. The sensors are connected to a two channel hydraulic control unit which, through servo valves regulates the pressure to the braking system, activating the ABS at the moment in which the wheel tends to lock up.
The final result is total and constant grip for the tyres, with a consequent decrease in the braking distance.
*Prices are correct at time of publishing. Piaggio reserves the right to change prices, colours and specifications at anytime without notice. Always check price, specification and availability with your local Piaggio Dealer when you order. All prices quoted exclude first registration fee and road tax fund, however are inclusive of VAT, pre-delivery inspection, license plates and manufacturers delivery. Except in N.Ireland and Channel Islands. Pictures are for illustration purposes only, actual colours may vary.
Single cylinder 4-stroke
Bore X Stroke
78 mm x 69 mm
Max Power Output
22.2 kW (30.2 HP) at 8,250 rpm
29 Nm at 6,250 rpm
Fuel Tank Capacity
2190 mm x 780 mm
Tyre Size Front
Tubeless 110/70 - 16
Tyre Size Rear
Tubeless 150/70 - 14
Brakes Type Front
300 mm diam. disc with two-piston floating calliper
Brakes Type Rear
Offer Ends 31/10/2018
Customers who buy a new Vespa GTS 300, Piaggio Beverly 300 and Beverly 350 between 1st August and 31st October 2018 will get their new scooter equipped with one of TRACKER’s industry-leading SVR units for free and will also receive their first year’s subscription to TRACKER’s monitoring service completely free of charge. Piaggio Group is also pleased to announce that it is working with Lexham Insurance to support this promotion and customers will receive a 10% discount for fitting and activating TRACKER Monitor. This discount is irrespective of postcode area and will be applied upon confirmation that the vehicle is equipped with one of TRACKER’s devices. Terms and conditions will apply.
1. The Tracker Monitor promotion (“the promotion”) is only available to customers buying a new Piaggio Beverly 300, Piaggio Beverly 350 or Vespa GTS 300 (all variants) from an official dealership.
2. The promotion runs from 1st August 2018 – 31st October 2018 (and will be reviewed/monitored for extending the offer).
3. This promotion is not retrospective.
4. There is no cash alternative and the TRACKER unit is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
5. Only one free TRACKER Monitor per model of scooter listed in Clause 1.
6. Piaggio & C. S.p.A. and its dealers accept no responsibility for damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment suffered as a result of taking part in this promotion.
7. Piaggio & C. S.p.A. and its retailers reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this offer with or without prior notice due to any reason.
8. Customers and retailers taking part in the promotion shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
1. The 10% discount is in place with Lexham’s Core insurer, which will pick up 95% of all policies and likely 100% in London.
2. It is not possible to automatically attach the discount to models so customers need to mention at quote stage but they will be asked about security as part of the standard questions.
3. The discount is reliant on the customer being registered and subscribed to the monitoring service.
4. The discount will extend to all vehicles fitted with the Tracker Monitor so any additional models the dealer fits the Tracker to will also qualify.