Bridge Motorcycles was established in 1953 and has since gone on to become the leading destination motorcycle dealership for the South West.
We’re multi-franchise specialists, stocking Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Suzuki, Piaggio motorcycles, and are the longest established Triumph dealership in the world.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an outstanding Sales Executive to join our bike sales team. If you’re passionate about the world of motorcycles, have a passion for sales and pride yourself on being a people-pleaser then we’d love to hear from you.
- Welcoming our customers into the showroom you will build trust, communicate effectively and exceed our customer's expectations. In essence, you will ensure that our customers buying experience is industry-leading.
- You will be able to maximise profit - by following the sales process, achieving and exceeding your monthly performance requirements for unit sales, profit per unit, finance penetration and add-on products.
- All sales opportunities will be maximised through prospecting, follow-up calls, in-bound telephone enquiries, walk-in prospects and Internet enquiries you will be developing customer relationships through qualification and creating an effective first impression.
- Good organisational and IT skills are essential for you to be able to complete, prepare and take responsibility for all sales paperwork
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a proven ability to negotiate
- Proven track record in target driven retail sales preferably in the motor industry
- Ability to effectively close a sale
- Unlimited confidence, resilience, drive and energy.
- Be a well-presented individual with the desire, character and attitude to succeed.
- The ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers.
- Must have a flexible and professional attitude
- Reliable and hardworking
Salary / Hours of Work
- On target earnings of £25,000 to £30,000 (Uncapped)
- 40 hours over 5 days, including weekends
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Generous staff discount purchase scheme
- On-site café with staff discount
- Free Parking
- Excellent working environment
Enhanced benefits after qualifying period
- 33 days holiday
- 10 days full sick pay
- Death in service benefit of 2 times basic annual salary
- Cycle to work scheme
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to Lee@bridgemotorcycles.co.uk or call our personnel department on 01392 260 200.