Power And Elegance
The Vespa GTS has no rivals on today’s market. Its 300 cc engine can deliver maximum power of 22 HP at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque of 22.3 Nm at just 5,000 rpm, ensuring quick throttle response and extremely brilliant performance in general.
The most powerful engine in the entire Vespa range teams up with a front and rear disc brakes and the ABS and ASR system for absolute driving safety. All this makes the Vespa GTS ideal for both big city traffic and long range touring, to enjoy in total comfort, whether alone or in company. Its exuberance is somewhat softened by the refined lines of the vehicle, which offers a sophisticated colour palette and formidable technical solutions: LED day running lights, new handlebar covering hake friezes grill, new saddle, new rear light, new analog and digital instrument panel and USB port.
4-stroke single cylinder, 4 valves, electronic injection
Bore X Stroke
75 mm x 63 mm
Max Power Output
15.6 kW (21.2 HP) at 7,750 rpm
22 Nm at 5,000 rpm
Fuel Tank Capacity
Tyre Size Front
120/70 - 12
Tyre Size Rear
130/70 - 12
Offer Ends 31/10/2018
Vespa retailers across the UK have joined forces with TRACKER Network UK to provide free TRACKER devices with all brand-new Vespa GTS 300s purchased from authorised Vespa dealerships between 1st August and 31st October 2018. Customers who buy a new Vespa GTS 300 during this time will get their new scooter equipped with one of TRACKER’s industry-leading SVR units for free and will also receive their first year’s subscription to TRACKER’s monitoring service free of charge. Customers will also receive a 10% discount with Lexham Insurance.
Vespa customers will benefit from the peace of mind that comes with TRACKER’s proven VHF technology, which contributes significantly to a robust defence against theft and ensures a greater chance of recovery should an owner become the victim of crime. Piaggio Group is pleased to be supporting consumers and the efforts of the police. Customer faith is immensely important to Piaggio Group and we are keen to help keep customers protected should they become a victim of theft.
1. The Tracker Monitor promotion (“the promotion”) is only available to customers buying a new Piaggio Beverly 300, Piaggio Beverly 350 or Vespa GTS 300 (all variants) from an official dealership.
2. The promotion runs from 1st August 2018 – 31st October 2018 (and will be reviewed/monitored for extending the offer).
3. This promotion is not retrospective.
4. There is no cash alternative and the TRACKER unit is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
5. Only one free TRACKER Monitor per model of scooter listed in Clause 1.
6. Piaggio & C. S.p.A. and its dealers accept no responsibility for damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment suffered as a result of taking part in this promotion.
7. Piaggio & C. S.p.A. and its retailers reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this offer with or without prior notice due to any reason.
8. Customers and retailers taking part in the promotion shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
1. The 10% discount is in place with Lexham’s Core insurer, which will pick up 95% of all policies and likely 100% in London.
2. It is not possible to automatically attach the discount to models so customers need to mention at quote stage but they will be asked about security as part of the standard questions.
3. The discount is reliant on the customer being registered and subscribed to the monitoring service.
4. The discount will extend to all vehicles fitted with the Tracker Monitor so any additional models the dealer fits the Tracker to will also qualify.