We are currently looking for a Marketing Executive. This is an exciting opportunity to work in the largest motorcycle store in the South West. This role will see a successful applicant manage all aspects of marketing with the company including social media, website, marketing emails, in store POS and events (both internal and external).
This role would be suited to self-driven forward thinking individual with experience in working with social media platforms and web based marketing. The role allows for self-governance meaning a successful applicant must be able to stay on task and deliver content in a timely manner.
A high standard of copywriting ability will be very beneficial as this role requires the creation of regular content to be posted across multiple platforms including social media channels, website and in store POS.
A successful applicate will need to friendly and approachable with the ability to integrate themselves into a very strong and dedicated team.
- Planning, creating, and posting of interesting and target focused content for social media.
- Updating website banners and pages with current and up to date content from both dealer and manufacturer.
- Creation and delivery of regular mailshots (physical and digital) to the customer data base.
- Update our used bike section of the website and CRM adding/removing motorcycles.
- Planning and creating in store POS, from pre-owned motorcycle stock lists to posters and silent salesmen.
- Utilise CRM databases to maximise the advertising and exposure for all aspects of the company.
- Plan and run both on and off-site events, including bike nights.
- The ideal candidate will be a team player, strong communicator, and a motivator.
- Previous experience of working with social media platforms in a target focused environment.
- Knowledge of website design.
- Well versed in a creative design package (e.g. Photoshop).
- Basic understanding CRM systems and their function within marketing.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Eye for detail.
- Works well under pressure.
Salary and Hours of Work
- £20,000 to £30,000 depending on qualifications and experience
- 40 hours per week
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Free onsite parking
- Excellent working environment
- Subsidised on-site cafe
Enhanced benefits after qualifying period
- 33 days holiday
- 10 days full sick pay
- Death in service benefit of 2 times basic annual salary
- Cycle to work scheme
Please email your CV and covering letter including current salary to email@example.com or telephone Bev Ellicott for further information